Who is CAL Construction?
CAL Construction (CAL) is a small, family-owned, general contractor located in Paola, KS, and servicing the Miami, Franklin, and Johnson County, Kansas areas. We specialize in delivering budget-friendly custom homes, custom pole barns, and remodeling projects, typically on surrounding rural properties. In addition, we are a certified Nudura Insulated Concrete Form (ICF) contractor, allowing us to offer superior energy-efficient custom homes that deliver long-term savings and better value to our customers.
Employment Opportunities with CAL
As a result of continued growth and backlog, CAL is always seeking hard-working and reliable construction workers to join our growing team of professionals.
We are generally always looking to fill several of the following positions*:
- General Laborers
- Lead Carpenters
- Construction Foremen
- Construction Supervisors
*Other positions may be available based on workload and demand.
At CAL we are focused on making long-term career options and a competitive workplace for employees interested in a career in construction. Here at CAL, we offer competitive wages with opportunities for advancement, retirement options, and a safe work environment for employees in a small family-owned and operated setting.
Construction Worker General Job Qualifications and Skills CAL is always looking for:
- Formal qualification or experience may not be required, pending the positions available. CAL does prefer that applicants have a minimum of a high school diploma or GED.
- Work experience in home building, carpentry, or other skilled trades is beneficial.
- Applicants need to have a willingness to undertake training if necessary or as required.
- CAL looks to hire personnel who are reliable, mild-tempered, and who are willing to work well within a team atmosphere.
- Applicants should be healthy, strong, and fit and enjoy working outdoors.
If you are currently in construction and are interested in a career with a growing and exciting general contracting company, or if you are new to the construction field and are interested in learning and mentoring under experienced professionals in a continually growing marketplace, please contact us to discuss current available employment opportunities.